Project Phoenix Update October 18

Project Phoenix Update October 18

The Project Phoenix Steering Team met Wednesday, after a 2 week hiatus. Due to the larger than anticipated estimates of the preliminary construction budget, we have decided to postpone the November 4th congregational presentation until all options for moving forward have been explored both with the congregation and our team of professionals. 

To that end, there will be a meeting of the design team and our architects next week, followed by an additional meeting to review costs and options with our construction manager. We will provide updates after each of these meetings followed by a presentation at the congregational meeting in December. 

The Board will host its next Donuts and Discussion between services on October 28 where you can share your thoughts and ask questions about Project Phoenix.  You may also email any questions or suggestions to .

A detailed explanation of the differences between our original estimate and the pre-construction estimates will be provided soon.