Project Phoenix Update Jan 25
Project Phoenix Update
UUCA congregants toured our new home during last Sunday’s open house. Members of the Steering and Design teams were on hand to listen and discuss questions and concerns from those in attendance. If you weren’t able to make it, there will be another opportunity to visit on Sunday, February 17th from 1:30-3:00pm.
Are you a part of a UUCA group that would like to learn more about Project Phoenix? Did you know that you can invite volunteers David Spierman and DeAnn Peterson from the Project Phoenix Leadership Team to your group meeting to share the latest information and answer questions about our new home? Email ProjectPhoenix@uuca.org to schedule. Please give as much advanced notice as possible.
All events will be held from 1:30 to 3:00pm at the “Treehouse” except for the open house Feb 17 which will be at UUCA (1190 W. Druid Hills Dr).
- Jan 27 – Board listening session, not a Project Phoenix Event
- Feb 6 – Comparison charts, binder and other information available
- Feb 10 – Congregational presentation by Fiona Grandowski, Principal, Collins, Cooper, Carusi (UUCA’s architect) and Filberto Lara, Senior Project Manager, Choate Interior Construction (UUCA’s Construction Manager), and others
- Feb 17 – Open house #2 at 2650 N Druid Hills Rd NE
- Feb 24 – Project Phoenix Listening Session #1
- Mar 10 – Project Phoenix Listening Session #2
Negotiations to extend our lease at the Tree House (1190 W Druid Hills Dr.) beyond October 31, 2019 are progressing well.