Project Phoenix Update Dec 27
Thanks to all who attended the Congregational Meeting and Project Phoenix presentation on December 16, 2018. You can access the presentation online, along with supporting documents. The video of the presentation is also available. The Project Phoenix Steering Teamappreciates all of the questions that were submitted at the meeting. Those questions and the answers will be available shortly.
The early part of next year will be a very busy time. Some of the activities that will take place are as follows:
- January-February: Listening Circles to discuss hopes/concerns about each design option
- Congregational presentations by our Architect and our Construction Manager
- Opportunity for congregants to tour the new facility at 2650 N. Druid Hills Road NE
- Retention of a fundraising consultant
- Financial Feasibility Study
- Presentation to the Board of compiled results of the Listening Circles and the Feasibility Study
- Board consideration of options and recommendation to the congregation.
This will be the last update for 2018 (although the link for the Q&A will be posted when it is available). The Project Phoenix Team is taking a break for the holidays and looks forward to enjoying all of the upcoming holiday services at UUCA with you.