UUCA is committed to making our facilities and programs fully accessible for all.
The following accommodations are available if you need them. Please request the following from an usher or greeter:
- Large print Orders of Service and Hymnals
- A braille hymnal
- Assistive listening devices
- Clip-on book lights to provide additional light for reading
Accessibility in our building:
- UUCA is accessible via MARTA.
- In the sanctuary, the first two rows behind the railings are reserved for persons with mobility challenges. There are wheelchair cut-outs on the main level of the sanctuary.
- All three levels of our building are accessible via lifts (to upper level of the sanctuary, at the parking lot entrance, and to the lower level).
If you need an accommodation that is not listed, please contact a member of our staff team and we will be delighted to help arrange this support.