connection and compassion
Make soulful connection with our Lay Ministry team. A Lay Minister is a congregant leader who is trained in pastoral care. Depending on your needs, they can be a listening ear, a thought partner, a gentle advisor, and more.
Call our pastoral care line at (800) 269-6120 or email us at email@example.com
Call the UUCA Pastoral Care Team when you are experiencing:
- Death of a family member or friend
- A new diagnosis or challenging prognosis
- Upcoming surgery or recovery post-procedure
- Life Transitions (new baby, divorce, new job, moving, etc)
- Effects of a natural disaster on your home or in your family
- Feelings of isolation or loneliness
- Desire to talk to someone
- Questions or struggles with your faith
Please Note: If you are experiencing a medical or mental health emergency or crisis, please contact your medical providers or call 911.