Teens (6th Grade – 12th Grade)
Our programs for middle school and high school youth strive to:
- Create safe and enjoyable activities
- Create an inclusive community where all feel welcome
- Work towards the goal of social justice in our wider community
- Provide opportunities for youth to connect with the larger congregation
- Provide opportunities for spiritual growth
- Promote youth leadership
- Prepare and support adults for ministry with youth
Classes for grades 6th – 12th are offered Sundays at 10:10am.
Newcomers are always welcome. Registration is required for regular participation. 2017-18 UUCA RE registration Form
Our Whole Lives (OWL) sexuality education program is offered annually (on Sunday afternoons). In the Fall of 2017, UUCA will offer Jr. High (7th-9th grade) Our Whole Lives classes. If you would like us to contact you about upcoming Our Whole Lives classes please fill out this quick form.
Weekend programs and summer camps are available at The Mountain, a Unitarian Universalist camp and conference center in Highlands, NC.
For more information, contact Nanda Shewmangal, Youth Programs Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-634-5134 x217.