UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST CONGREGATION OF ATLANTA AESTHETICS TEAM APPLICATION
UUCA has a beautiful building and grounds, but there are improvements that could be made. The Building and Grounds team and the UUCA staff have recognized the need for an Aesthetics Team to be responsible for decisions relating to the decoration of our space.
Among the various responsibilities for this team are:
- Changing colors of walls, arranging plaques, wall hangings, etc.
- Approving donations of furniture or artwork
- Other decisions on how to make our space more inviting
- Formulating a policy to guide such decisions
The major requirements are:
- be a current member of UUCA
- be willing to commit for at least two years
- be committed to the overall well-being of UUCA as a whole
- have a developed aesthetic sensibility
- be capable of working in a team setting
In order to assemble a solid and diverse Aesthetics Team, we are asking all congregants interested in serving on this group to provide us with some information about themselves. Please include any special skills you may have to offer.
Kindly fill out the application below and send it via email to email@example.com or place it in Jane Thickstun’s mailbox in the UUCA office no later than March 15th, 2015.
Rev. Jane Thickstun