Nice to Meet You!
The UUCA office staff are supported by a group of dedicated volunteers. Office hours are 10am-6pm Mon-Fri.
Rev. Anthony David Makar, Senior Minister
Phone: 404-634-5134 x214
An important part of how I do this is by creating inspirational worship experiences and preaching powerful sermons. I also represent UUCA in the larger community, as a voice of Unitarian Universalist conscience and commitment.
Join us for worship service every Sunday at 10:00 am.
Phone: 404-634-5134 x225
Dr. Eugene Pickett, Minister Emeritus
Donald Milton III, Director of Music
Phone: 404-634-5134 x224
Nicole Pressley, Communications and Marketing Director
Phone: 404-634-5134 x211
I want to make sure you know about all the programs and events offered at UUCA. Subscribe to our Weekly Update and get important announcements and events delivered directly to your inbox! If you have any questions about UUCA emails, need help finding something on the website, or want to know how to promote your event, send me an email and I will be sure to get back to you.
Francella Perryman, Social Justice Coordinator
Phone: 404-634-5134 x229
Ayanna Stringer, Youth Ministries Coordinator
David Davis, Director of Development
My name is David and I am here to create a culture of generosity so that UUCA can better fulfill its vision and mission. There are lots of ways to give here and I’d love to talk with you about ways you can be a meaningful part of this congregation’s mission.You may reach me at 404-634-5134 or by cell at 404-664-3799.
Lucas Tarrant, Director of Youth and Children’s Music
Travis Vaughn III, Office Administrator
Office Administrator is responsible for:
- Room reservations, rentals, event scheduling and staffing, building calendar, and Sunday-schedule flyer,
- Contacting Building Attendants, UUCA Sound Team, UUCA Dishwasher and UUCA Chalice Guild to staff scheduled and pop-up events when needed,
- Building and equipment maintenance and repairs contractors,
- Purchasing building supplies and Sunday service supplies, as needed,
- Payroll, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable including staff pension and staff insurance payments and associated government-mandated reporting,
- Formatting and generating mass mailings, and
- Designing/updating UUCA forms for Payroll, AR and AP.
Gary Youngblood, Bookkeeper
Phone: 404-634-5134 ext. 238
Bo Gaiason, Building Attendant
Douglas Terrell, Building Attendant
Our UUCA “front desk/office reception” is staffed by volunteers from our congregation. We answer phones, greet people arriving and provide support to the Ministerial and Office staff in the day to day operations of UUCA.
Whether it is questions about meeting times, directions, or whom to call about a specific matter, we will probably be the first person you talk to. We try to have an Office Volunteer on duty Monday thru Friday, from 10 am to 5pm to welcome you to the building or answer your call. We are always happy to help you in any way we can.
If you’re interested in becoming an Office Volunteer, please reach to us at Officevolunteers@uuca.org. We would be happy to have you.