Nice to Meet You!
The UUCA office staff are supported by a group of dedicated volunteers. Office hours are 10am-6pm Mon-Thu and 10am-2pm Friday.
Rev. Anthony David Makar, Senior Minister
Phone: 404-634-5134 x214
An important part of how I do this is by creating inspirational worship experiences and preaching powerful sermons. I also represent UUCA in the larger community, as a voice of Unitarian Universalist conscience and commitment.
Join us for worship service every Sunday at 10:00 am.
Phone: 404-634-5134 x228
Dr. Eugene Pickett, Minister Emeritus
Donald Milton III, Director of Music
Phone: 404-634-5134 x224
Nicole Pressley, Communications and Marketing Director
Phone: 404-634-5134 x211
I want to make sure you know about all the programs and events offered at UUCA. Subscribe to our Weekly Update and get important announcements and events delivered directly to your inbox! If you have any questions about UUCA emails, need help finding something on the website, or want to know how to promote your event, send me an email and I will be sure to get back to you.
Francella Perryman, Social Justice Coordinator
David Davis, Director of Development
My name is David and I am here to create a culture of generosity so that UUCA can better fulfill its vision and mission. There are lots of ways to give here and I’d love to talk with you about ways you can be a meaningful part of this congregation’s mission.You may reach me at 404-634-5134 or by cell at 404-664-3799.
Lucas Tarrant, Director of Youth and Children’s Music
Jane Price, Director of Administration
Phone: 404-634-5134 ext 212
As the Director for Administration, I am here to ensure smooth and healthy operations at UUCA. I am happy to help you with your questions or concerns about:
Building maintenance and usage
Office protocol and coverage
Policies and Procedures
Finances for your group
And/or any other general administrative questions you may have.
If you do not know who to contact, I will be glad to direct you to the appropriate staff member or congregant.
Just give me a call at 404-634-5134, extension 212 or email me at email@example.com.”
Travis Vaughn III, Office Administrator, Accompanist
Office Administrator is responsible for:
- Room reservations, rentals, event scheduling and staffing, building calendar, and Sunday-schedule flyer,
- Contacting Building Attendants, UUCA Sound Team, UUCA Dishwasher and UUCA Chalice Guild to staff scheduled and pop-up events when needed,
- Building and equipment maintenance and repairs contractors,
- Purchasing building supplies and Sunday service supplies, as needed,
- Payroll, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable including staff pension and staff insurance payments and associated government-mandated reporting,
- Formatting and generating mass mailings, and
- Designing/updating UUCA forms for Payroll, AR and AP.
Accompanist and Assistant Director of Music is responsible for:
- Playing for Sunday services,
- Announcing hymns, assisting with leading services, and directing UUCA choirs, as needed, when Director of Music is off/absent on Sunday mornings,
- Accompanying UUCA choir rehearsals, and
Gary Youngblood, Bookkeeper
Phone: 404-634-5134 ext. 238
Bo Gaiason, Building Attendant
Douglas Terrell, Building Attendant
Our UUCA “front desk/office reception” is staffed by volunteers from our congregation. We answer phones, greet people arriving and provide support to the Ministerial and Office staff in the day to day operations of UUCA.
Whether it is questions about meeting times, directions, or whom to call about a specific matter, we will probably be the first person you talk to. We try to have an Office Volunteer on duty Monday thru Friday, from 10 am to 5pm to welcome you to the building or answer your call. We are always happy to help you in any way we can.
If you’re interested in becoming an Office Volunteer, please reach to use at EMAIL. We would be happy to have you.